If You Are Approaching Retirement…
How Prepared Are You?
Here are 7 Critical Retirement Planning Questions You Must Be Able To Answer:
- When will you be able to retire?
- Will you outlive your money?
- What’s your plan for long-term care?
- When is the right age for you to collect Social Security?
- What preparations have you made to ensure a lifetime income?
- For your circumstances what’s the best decision about your IRA or 401(k) plan?
- Do you have a comprehensive retirement plan that puts together ALL the pieces in your retirement puzzle?
You may be a married couple close to sixty years of age looking for clarity about your future in retirement. Possibly, you will be responsible for a large sum of money from a 401(k) or an IRA, and you want to avoid costly mistakes. Perhaps, you are a widow who is suddenly in charge of your own finances, and you want to feel more confident about your future.
Where Can You Turn For Answers When Planning For Retirement?
The Certified Financial Planners™ at Fortune Financial Group, Brad Rosley CFP® and Ann Gunst, CFP®, CPA, have met the CFP® Board’s rigorous education and experience requirements. They have a fiduciary duty to act in your best interest and to provide advice that is objective and unbiased.
They invite you to engage in a process that’s quick to get answers that will have a positive impact on your retirement.
Take advantage of your complimentary Retirement Readiness Review. It’s an easy way to check out the retirement planning process followed by Brad and Ann, to avoid costly mistakes, and also to get answers that meet your needs and desires. In these times of uncertainty you can gain greater control of your financial future.
You can sign up for your Retirement Readiness Review at the top of this page on the right. If you would like more information, you will find it here.