About Life & Legacy Planning – Everplans
Sign in here or call our office 630-942-9007 for an invitation.
How Do You Have A Conversation That Nobody Wants to Have?
“Just-in-case” planning isn’t only wills and life insurance. It’s turning off the cable and taking care of the cat. It’s thinking about whether you want flowers at your funeral or gifts for your favorite charity. It’s ensuring that there won’t be piles of paperwork to sort through or any family arguments. It’s easier than you think, and it’s all in your Everplan.
Everplans is a simple tool that guides you step-by-step through legal, financial, healthcare and personal decisions, giving you a complete plan and ensuring your loved ones aren’t left with hassles.
Organize your vital documents and final wishes.
We’re talking about your will, of course, but also the things you’re probably not considering, like usernames and passwords to accounts your family may need to access. Everplans walks you through what you’ll want to leave behind, giving you the opportunity to list—and explain—all your decisions and wishes.
- Make sure your beneficiaries know who to contact with questions
- Be certain you don’t miss a single document or bit of information
- Have a say in everything from your final directives to who gets your secret family recipes
- Give special instructions on things like taking care of a family pet
Store all your information securely in one place.
Everplans operates like an electronic safety-deposit box, but it’s safer and smarter because it allows you to keep a scanned copy of your information in a totally secure—yet instantly accessible—location. Now, no one has to wonder where you kept, say, the deed to your vacation property or code to unlock your cell phone.
- You’ll receive a personal email from your advisor with a unique link to your Everplan
- Click the link, and you’ll be guided through the setup process
- Once your account is set up, just follow the steps to completing your plan
Share only what you want and designate who gets to see it.
You’ll select “deputies” who can access your documents and information—these are family members, friends and other beneficiaries or professionals—but you can choose which deputies have access to which documents. So even in the event of an emergency, or after you’re gone, you’ll have control of your private matters.
- Choose your deputies
- Designate who gets to access specific sections
- Trust that your wishes will be met
Your Everplan is the easiest, most important plan of your life. Get started today.
Click here to view a recording of our recent webinar introducing everplans.
Find Out What We're Reading About